Liebster Award Nomination – how exciting!
Liebster Awards is way of acknowledging other like-minded individuals who are working hard to make waves in their own areas of interest. This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is not only a way to be discovered but also a way to support other bloggers in the blogging community. The award is passed on to other bloggers so that others get to know them. The word liebster has German origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart etc.
A couple of days ago, we were nominated for the Liebster Award by Iannesy from Philippines. Thank you Iannesy. 🙂 She is a travel blogger who is passionate about traveling and eating all the exotic food from different countries.
After you receive a nomination and accept taking on the award you then must:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (in this case, Voyager)
- Create a blog post on your site and display the Liebster award logo
- Answer the 11 questions assigned by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers for the Liebster Award (ideally the ones who have less than 200 followers but after some research, I realized that this varies)
- Give your nominees a list of 11 questions they have to answer to keep the love going
- Notify the nominees
- Post your Liebster award blog post link in the comments column of the blogger who nominated you (in this case, Voyager)
Questions by Iannesy:
- Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
Without any doubt in the mind, it is Switzerland!
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Bungee Jumping and Para sailing.
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
We are a travel blogger couple and always love to travel together and explore the new places.
- Bike or Train?
Bike for sure for a road trip. But trains in Europe is something everyone should try at least once and experience.
- What/Who inspires you to travel this world?
We love exploring world cultures, seas, mountains, nature, food, art, history and urban places. And all these inspire us.
- What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
Our best memories are in fact many. The first sight of the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra, our visit to Sistine Chapel in the Vatican etc.
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
Wish we had it! We would give it to an NGO supporting underprivileged children.
- Apple or Samsung?
Any day it is Apple!
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling?
We were caught in an avalanche while we were on a trip to Sonmarg in Kashmir. Our cab vehicle was stranded for hours!
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited.
The 3 most beautiful beaches we have visited are – Ko Lan beach in Pattaya, Palawan Beach in Sentosa Island, Singapore and Serenity beach in Pondicherry
- How did traveling change your life?
We have become more confident and adventurous. It has also broadened our horizons.
- Nominees were selected in no particular order.
- There are many more we wanted to nominate but 11 is what they said, so sorry!
- Sane Tripper
- Gemma Jane Adventures
- Fit Two Travel
- Travel Till You Drop
- Type 1 Traveller
- Voyager For Life
- Four Blissful Feet
- Lili’s Travel Plans
- Passport & Plates
Here are the questions to our nominees:
- What 3 words describes you the best?
- Why did you start blogging?
- From where does your blogging inspiration come from?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- How do you keep your content original and interesting?
- What are the best things about your blog?
- What is your favorite social media?
- Which is your dream destination and why?
- What do you like the most – Mountains or Beaches?
- What is the most amazing thing you have ever achieved?
- How can you make a difference to make this world a better place?
To the nominees: Please know that we always enjoy reading your work and we do try not to miss any of your postings. We would be honored if you accept this as we did as we’ve chosen you all with care.
Thanks to Iannesy for the nomination, and thanks to all the inspiring bloggers that we have nominated for being so creative! Please leave your Liebster award blog post links here in the comments below as we would love to have a look at your answers. To all our readers, if you are not nominated, but want to answer any of the above questions or wish to comment, please do so. We will be happy to read them. Please know, your time and comments are like fine treasures to be cherished forever! Thank you.
Have fun! 🙂