What is Lint
Lint is an accumulation of textile fibers and other material on and around clothing. Along with these clothing fibers, human and animal hair along with pollen, skin cells and microorganisms also make their home on clothes.
Why is Lint undesirable and needs to be removed
- Lint which sticks to your clothes, easily escape into the atmosphere and can be inhaled by anyone in the surroundings leading to health problems and diseases of the lung. The lint thus inhaled may also carry dangerous viruses and bacteria
- Lint on your clothes can actually create serious damage to delicate mechanical devices, and hence the use of anti-static overcoats in such sensitive manufacturing areas
- Lint presents an ugly sight on dresses and can result in fashion disasters. Cosmetically the presence of Lint on your dress sends out signals of bad grooming and is not desirable at all
- The presence of Lint on some clothing may actually be harmful to the clothing itself and damage it
- Lint can be extremely inconvenient and embarrassing to people on the go, who want to go up on the stage for a presentation and be embarrassed by a lump of lint on the blazer
How to remove Lint
Now that there is a just case about the undesirability of Lint, the question that arises is, how can Lint be removed?
There are many ways that are prevalent for the removal of Lint. These include using a brush, washing the affected clothes in clear water without using detergents, using a lint roller, using a pumice stone, etc..
As an answer to all the questions posed by the vagaries of Lint, a new stylized lint roller named Flint has been launched. The aesthetically designed rollers which are slim, stylish and elegant can quietly fit into small handbags. They look like lipstick tubes and come in different color shades to match with other fashion accessories.
Flint combines the utility of a household lint roller with the convenience of a travel lint roller. In fact, Flint is an ideal travel companion as it is much smaller than the average travel lint roller but packs in much more power.
No wonder Flint has won the Conde Nast Travel Essential award. Flint has also won the Red Dot International Design Concept Award as well as the Good Design award from The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design. Flint has also featured in the Oprah magazine.
The Flint Experience
We were privileged to have a firsthand Flint experience. At the outset, we were impressed by the aesthetically designed rollers. Then the simplicity of operation bowled us over. With just a small twist of the bottom cap of the container, the roller extends out to twice its length and can be closed with a gentle tap on the top. There is a small protective sheet on the roller, which we removed and ran the roller over blazers, jackets, bedspreads, curtains and even on the surface of a table. We were amazed at the amount of lint that stuck to the roller. Apparently, Flint can be used on everything and anything!
Flint is indeed a retractable and refillable lint roller. It is easy to change the roller without having to buy a new Flint device. To change refills, just pull off the refill and then pop on the next one. It is that easy! Each refill comes with 30 reusable sheets. High-quality Japanese paper has been used. Flint lint paper is protected for reuse, and the Flint core is 100% recycled. Flint lint roller is retractable, reusable, refillable and recyclable.
As we are constantly on the move, Flint has now become a part of our travel essential too. Flint Lint Roller is a compact travel accessory. It is retractable and refillable. It removes lint, dust and pet hair from clothing and other surfaces. Even pet owners will love this.
How to get Flint
You can buy the World’s first retractable and refillable roller to blend in with your style at https://meetflint.com
If you are a resident of the US, we are giving away Flint to 5 winners! The giveaway will be 2 Flints with 4 refills for each winner. The contest will be open for only a few days. It will run from 6th February to 17th February.
What do you need to qualify for the giveaway? Here is what you need to do to win 2 Flints and 4 refills free:
- Comment on this post below
- Share this post on your Facebook and tag @imvoyagerdiaries and @meetflint in the post
- Share this post on your Twitter and tag @IMVoyager
- Like the Flint Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/meetflint
- Flint Co-founder will ship the 2 Flints with 4 refills to the 5 winners. Please email your name, address and contact number to [email protected]
Terms and Conditions:
- This GIVEAWAY is open to ONLY residents of U.S.A. who are current subscribers to this blog. To be eligible, you will need to have subscribed to this blog by email.
- This contest will start on 6th February 2017 and will end on 17th February 2017.
- Winners will be randomly selected and will receive an email notifying them about the same.
- Entries that are inaccurate, incomplete, or not submitted in accordance with the said terms and conditions will be deemed as invalid.
- Family and Friends of Flint are not eligible to enter this contest.
- Participants must be older than 18 years of age
- This giveaway is hosted by Voyager in partnership with Flint.
- The prize consists of 2 Flints with 4 refills for 5 winners.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- The prizes are sponsored by Flint. They may change the conditions of their prizes at any time.
- We have done our best to cover all conditions. But ultimately hold no responsibility for any change, interruption or termination of the prizes. No claims on the part of the participants shall arise in these cases.
- The promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, including the non-excludable guarantees, the promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, smartphones, tablets, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
- By entering this promotion you are opting to sign up to our newsletter, and are willingly providing your personal details to us.
- Entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this giveaway and/or its prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its employees and agents.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, facebook or any social media company.
- The random selection of winners of the prize and all aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence of any kind will be entered into by us or Flint.
- Participation is free and at the participant’s own risk. All associated data costs, download, running or internet costs, taxes and fees arising in connection with the winning of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- There is no right of appeal.
- We shall be entitled to exclude individual participants from this and future giveaways if there are justified reasons, such as violation of conditions of participation.
- By entering the giveaway, you accept these conditions.
We’d love if you’d comment and share this post.
Get MORE Visitors/Traffic To Your Website!
[pinit color=”red” size=”large” rectangular=”rectangular”]
Add to Flipboard Magazine.